Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Hate Winter; I Love My Hat

It's funny how your tastes change as the years go on. I don't think that a few years ago I would've been caught dead in a hat. I really didn't think I looked good in them. And yet today, as I exited the Metro and saw the wet snow falling (ick), I was so happy that I had read the weather report and had my cute hat in tow.

Yes, sure, I'm a nerd for planning ahead and packing my hat early this morning when I left for class. But I was also very happy that my head wasn't going to get wet. I may have been just going home to change right into my sweats and do work, but getting wet does not make this girl happy at all. Also, my head stayed nice and warm. Didn't your mother ever tell you that most of your heat escapes through your head and feet?! My hat is way better than a headband (even though I may look cuter in the headband). I guess that approaching the big 2-5 is making me be more responsible about things in life? Maybe not, but I'm definitely thrilled I had my hat! Yet, despite my new love of my hat, I'm quite certain that I still loathe winter and this weather. Is it time to tan on the beach yet??
Digg this

No comments: