Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You're Doing What to Your Wedding Dress?!?!

Could you ever imagine trashing your wedding dress? Probably not, right? I didn't think I could either, but when I checked out this site that I found mentioned on Beauty and the Blog I thought it was so awesome!!

Check out TrashTheDress.com for a closer look at some brides who weren't afraid to declare their commitment to their new hubbies and weren't afraid to throw their gorgeous dresses into something other than a box.

I actually don't know if I could ever do it, but it is a nice idea when you consider the great pics you can get out of them (with just the right photographer of course!). Remember, this would have to be on a beautiful beach and not, say, in the middle of New York Harbor or at the Jersey Shore. See a pic below, from Trash the Dress' website.

Digg this

No comments: