Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Salemail!

My twice-weekly Salemails from Shop It To Me have been helping me through the holiday season. I've been alerted to fabulous holiday gifts and even some of my favorite products are on sale. Here are some of my fave pics!

I'm totally pumped for my red Michael Kors pumps I ordered on Shopbop. I doubt I actually needed these shoes, but as we know, shoes are my weakness and red shoes are so exciting to me (not to mention perfect for the holidays), especially when I like to wear a lot of black on my nights out. They were marked down to $58.50 from $195. And they only had my size - that was destiny, right?!

I was very excited to see Nordstrom put the plain Juicy Couture velour pants on sale. My Puerto Rican figure cannot sustain the pants with the back pockets - can we say accentuation? But these had no pockets and were fun colors different from the black that loves to find its way into my closet. Only $49.90, down from $128. Now how would I have known they would be so cheap - I don't look at Nordstrom.com every day!

So thanks to Salemail for giving me a little heads up. They even told me that this was a new price and that it sells out quickly. And that is certainly the truth because sometimes I'll go back on a site and there won't be any more of the product in stock!

Alas, the company holiday party is quickly approaching. What am I going to wear? I was thinking of building my outfit around my newly-found Michael Kors pumps, but maybe I can find something else? I'll have to keep watching my Salemail from my favorite Shop It To Me. Stay tuned.
Digg this

No comments: