Friday, December 5, 2008

Why I Can Withstand Winter...

I just saw a slideshow on AOL about what your boots say about your personality and I'd like to think that they are true. But I have so many different pairs of boots that apparently I have multiple personalities!

My knee-high boots are the most comfortable things ever. They are from Banana Republic and have a buckle up top. They are adorable and black so they are one of my best friends throughout the winter. I also just bought flat black boots finally! They were one of my Black Friday purchases from Nine West.

The winter boots are of course my Uggs, which I have not chosen for style, but for warmth and comfort. Love them. And my ankle boots were a very exciting purchase of gray booties by Report - can't wait to break those out again. Check out what my choices mean, according to AOL:

Knee-high boots
Sexy & Glamorous: You're a girly girl that loves to get dressed up. Knee-high boots show your elegant and sophisticated side. From kitten heels to stilettos, you enjoy being noticed and you aren't afraid to be daring & assertive. Possessing a variety of qualities, knee high boots keep your legs warm and can mask leg flaws. They can be extremely flattering and look incredibly chic.

Winter boots
Active & Dynamic: You're a person that is always on the go. Enthusiastic and self-motivated, you have a vibrant approach to life. From the slopes to the streets, you love to travel and experience adventures. You are a go-getter and a high-flier. You may like to try new things, but in a boot you want the same enduring qualities that you want in a man; durability, comfort, and style.

Flat boots
Steady & Stylish: You are a girl that is comfortable in her own skin. You are confident and well-balanced. You like to be fashionable but smart. You are secure in your decisions, and you are always reliable.

Ankle boots
Trendy & Modern: Friends look to you for the latest news in style, and to you, fashion is an art form. You are a trendsetter wherever you go. You have a certain edge about you, and you love to add a twist to your everyday look. At the height of fashion is where you feel most comfortable. You love to have a lot of options in life and have impeccable taste and have the panache to pull it off!

These all so describe me! I may not enjoy the cold weather, but the part of winter that allows me to wear my boots is a definite plus.
Digg this

1 comment:

Globetrottingbride said...

Love this story!!! I have a boot for every single category on this list : )