Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brisk and Breezy

As I left my house this morning, I was greeted with a light breeze. The weather was obviously cooler from all this crazy rain we've been having. It's such a strange atmosphere outside and we've had this for a while - it's almost like the apocalypse is coming. Who knows, right?

But I was very excited to have this kind of weather this morning. I guess I do like the seasons after all. As soon as you start to get sick of one kind of weather, another kind greets you. I am very much looking forward to the Fall weather this year (even though I know the cold weather comes after and isn't so fun). However, I'm excited to wear my new coat that I bought courtesy of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

In any case, as I was enjoying the lovely weather, I noticed a neighbor outside - one that I've never even spoken to because she lives down the block. Well there she was, walking her Dachshund in her North Face! OK, lady, please let's not go crazy here. I know it was a little breezy but it was definitely not North Face weather. My only explanation for this would have been that this was the first item of clothing she was able to grab to just run out and walk her dog. But I know that my North Face isn't really accessible right now. It just struck me very funny because it's certainly not North Face weather.

I look forward to when I can wear my North Face again - I do enjoy throwing that on in the Fall, but until then I'll bask in the glorious breezes, wear my skirts and sundresses, and drive with my windows rolled down, sunglasses on.
Digg this

No comments: