Friday, May 15, 2009

The Closeted Staples

I've discovered a new site that has some great stuff! Celebutante Sisters has a great selection of celebs, fashion, beauty, and more! In fact, I saw this post the other day and just had to add my opinion because I loved the outfit so much...

Here, the girls refer to Hayden Panettiere, walking the streets of London. She's extremely casual, but I absolutely love her outfit! See, you can be simple, yet chic, at the same time. Although she's a little matchy-matchy, it works so well. Look at that bag and those boots! Everything screams sophisticated about this Neutrogena girl. While Hayden's energy drink may stand out the most in this pic, I really think she rocks it with the most common colors that should appear in your closet. Consider this the next time you are buying a cardigan or other article of clothing that may show up on you quite often. Check out the Celebutante Sisters' post here.
Digg this

No comments: