Thursday, September 4, 2008

Break the Ice

I almost cried last night when I saw Tyra. Not because I was so excited that ANTM was returning for another cycle (although I'm pumped even though I think it's losing a little of its luster), but because she was all blue in the face. Her icy makeup left a lot to be desired for me. What was with those bluish white lips? It's not like she was on the runway. Her done-up purple eyes were fun, but the lips - not so much. I know this was supposed to be a Spring 2008 trend (I enjoy the blue nail polish and eyeshadow), but I sincerely hope that THAT on the lips is not a trend for this winter.

I did come in at the end of episode one, so I wonder if I maybe missed something? Nevertheless, I was not a fan.. Bad, Tyra!!

Photo: Louis Vuitton runway - Style.com
Digg this

No comments: