Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've Got a Personal Shopper

Now that Fall is here, we'll need to make sure we have the proper clothes to sport during the cooler weather. And what better way to do so than to have your favorites delivered to your email inbox throughout the week? ShopItToMe.com does just that.

I cannot recall how I first learned of Shop It To Me, but I know I signed up for it last November. I was intrigued because I'm such a shopoholic and have become, over time, quite the online shopper/browser. With Shop It To Me, so many possibilities were opened up. So many shoes were brought into view, new clothes into my closet, and money out of my wallet (but that's why I have a job, right?).

Shop It To Me is basically my personal online shopper. Upon signing up, you select your favorite brands (there are more than you could ever imagine!) and select your sizes. You also tell Shop It To Me which days of the week you'd like to receive your newsletter - you can get it once a week, twice a week (like me), every day - the possibilities are really endless.

I can't tell you how many great deals I may not have been aware of had I not been a Shop It To Me gal. A BCBG dress I had obsessed over for months one day showed up in my newsletter - it was on sale at Bloomingdale's. I snatched that dress right up! The same goes for a pair of plaid Juicy shoes I would never have noticed had they not been displayed prominently in my Shop It To Me newsletter.

With less and less time to thumb through the sale racks and more time to browse online between beauty blogs, Shop It To Me really is such a great resource! It can save you time, headaches, and lots of money on brands you really love. Sign up for free today!

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use Shop It to Me...LOVE IT!!!!