Monday, September 29, 2008

My Reviews are Endless

I'm completely addicted to shoes (and nice ones at that), but let's face it: I'm not made of money. Being a writer/freelancer/blogger, I sometimes need to make lots of savvy decisions and less impulse purchases. And for someone who's as obsessed with beautiful leather bags and shoes as I am, that can be a hard chore to come by.

Enter Endless.com, where shoes start off at full price but in a matter of weeks miraculously decrease. It is a patience thing, but patience is a virtue, especially when this stylish writer is on a budget.

As part of Amazon.com, Endless.com has proven to be a great place to go anytime I'm in a bind. And the best part is that they have FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. If it's one thing I absolutely hate about online shopping, it's those heinous shipping charges. But Endless.com takes care of that, has free returns and even has a 110 percent price guarantee.

They certainly stand by this, I know, as I recently ordered a pair of shoes and then a day later found them cheaper somewhere else. Not only did Endless.com match the price, but they beat it and sent me an email within 10 minutes telling me they would credit my card. Now service like that can't be beat.

I have a closet full of shoes now and who could know that I've never paid full price for them? My options and love for shoes are certainly endless.
Digg this

No comments: