Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trouble in Hills Paradise

Last night on The Hills:

Lauren's just not that into Doug from Laguna, and Doug just sucks at acting, plus the writers, or lack thereof, cannot feed him proper lines.

Lauren: "I don't think this is working. It's not you, it's me."
Doug: "OH, right, I thought you liked me. It's just, like, you just hit me like a ton of bricks."

So many funny things about this. Oh well, Doug needed to go. He was so drippy and really he wasn't picking up on The Hills and the way the show works, as in "So whatever happened with Audrina/Whitney/Lo?" That's how it works on The Hills. You're a bad fake actor, Doug. I'm sorry.

And can I just say, that it probably was a little bit Doug and not LC, even though that's how she wanted to let him down. Let's be honest here. If she really liked him or felt something for him she wouldn't have given up so easily.

Oh well, I'm still obsessed with my fave "reality" show!

Photo: TheInsider.com
Digg this

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're right. Doug had to go.